Outdoor Party

Things you should know when renting at a park!

You need to find out what the parks regulations are as far as having a bounce house and/or slide.

For example: Broward County owned parks require you rent a pavilion, you have a generator (you can’t plug into their pavilion), and you have to have an attendant from the party rental company. We are licensed and insured for all parks. We are registered with most. Any park we are not registered with is no more than a phone call and a fax away. You call us with the information (The park will let you know what they require on our insurance form) Give us their fax number or email address and we will have the insurance information sent to them.

Note: City of Sunrise requires information sent individually for every party and it has to be sent to them at least 7 days in advance or they will not approve it. Also, you need to get it approved if you are having a 3 in 1 combo or a slide other than just a regular bounce house. Our bounce houses are for as long as you pay the attendant to stay there. If no attendant is required, your bounce house stays for as long as your park allows you to stay or whenever you want us to pick up within our scheduling potential for the day. Our sister company In Style Parties. Will set us a package for your need. Packages starting at $500.00 Pavilion, Bounce house, Generator, Cotton Candy, Cake and decorations.  Contact РKimberly 954-258-5493

Contact us

Pitman Party Rentals
Pembroke Pines FL.
South FL Phone: 954-410-1304
Now serving East Orlando, Oviedo, Winter Springs, Genea & Sanford areas

Central FL Phone: 407-717-4515
Email: diane@pitmanpartyrental.com